We’ve got a delicious and simple recipe for you that’s quick to whip up. It’s packed with good stuff to keep you going throughout the day and made with ingredients you likely already have on hand!
Blackberry Jam Chia Pudding
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (almond, macadamia, hemp, coconut)
- 1 container blackberries (frozen works too)
- 1/2 cup 5 Nut Granola (any flavor)
- In a medium bowl, combine the chia seeds and the milk and whisk well, making sure all the seeds are incorporated. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or overnight to thicken.
- In a small bowl, mash the blackberries until they resemble jam.
- Layer the chia seed pudding in two jars or glasses, top with jam, and granola. Serve and enjoy!
Rest easy knowing that something healthy and delicious will be waiting for you when you wake up and you can quickly have a fun treat to make that game night extra special.
Give this Blackberry Jam Chia Pudding and let us know what you think! Take a photo and tag us @betterthanprovisions to share your creation.