We’re big on enjoying the cooling bounty of the Summer season, so we created a recipe featuring fresh cantaloupe from @blueskyorganicfarms: one of our favorite summer fruits from one of our favorite local Arizona organic farms.
- 1 Cantaloupe (small)
- 1 cup Plain Yogurt
- 1 cup Raspberries
- ¼ cup 5 Nut Granola
- Cut the cantaloupe in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Divide the yogurt and raspberries evenly between each hollowed out cantaloupe half.
- Top with the granola and enjoy!
- Dairy Free? Use a dairy-free yogurt such as coconut.
- Like it sweet? Add a drizzle of honey or maple syrup on top.
- No Raspberries? Use strawberries, blueberries or blackberries instead.
This recipe has countless variations. Give it a shot with a different melon, papaya, or substitute your favorite type of berry. There’s so many different combinations that make this dish feel happy and colorful. If you find a combo you particularly like, please share it with us!