We know that Summer is coming to an end and we wanted to go out with a bang. So we’re bringing you another cool and refreshing way to enjoy your 5 Nut Granola: Raspberry Avocado Ice Cream!
Raspberry Avocado Ice Cream
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Cup Raspberries (frozen)
- ½ Banana (small, frozen)
- 3 TB Canned Coconut Milk (full fat)
- 1 TB Maple Syrup (we used Lakanto sugar-free)
- ¼ cup 5 Nut Granola for topping (pairs really well with Cacao-Cayenne)
- Add the first 5 ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Top with 5 Nut Granola, serve immediately and enjoy!
Change things up:
- Leftovers: This recipe is better eaten immediately, however, you can also store in the freezer until ready to eat. For easier scooping, let leftover frozen treat sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- More Flavor: Adjust maple syrup to taste, add a pinch of salt and/or a splash of vanilla extract.
- Additional Toppings: Top with additional frozen raspberries or chocolate chips
- No Raspberries? Use strawberries instead.
This is our second ice cream recipe for the season. What do you think? What other recipe types are you interested in? Leave us a comment so we can get to work!