It’s both stone fruit season and National Ice Cream Day. There couldn’t be a better time to try this simple 2-ingredient, dairy-free, ice cream recipe!
Peach Ice Cream - Dairy Free
- 2 Peaches (sliced and frozen)
- ½ Cup Macadamia Nut Butter (store bought or homemade)
- ¼ cup any flavor 5 Nut Granola
- Add frozen peaches and nut butter to a food processor or high speed blender and blend. Occasionally scrape down the sides and continue to blend until smooth.
- Scoop into a bowl, top with 5 Nut Granola and enjoy immediately as soft serve. For firmer ice cream, place in an airtight freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 1 hour before scooping and topping.
- No macadamia butter? Use sunflower seed butter instead.
- Want it sweeter? Add 1 tbsp of honey or maple syrup when blending, or drizzle on top before serving.
- Want it sweeter without added sugar? Add 1 tbsp of powdered monkfruit or erythritol when blending, or drizzle with sugar-free maple syrup before serving.
How to make Macadamia Nut Butter
- 12 ounces Macadamia Nuts
- 1 pinch salt
- Place macadamia nuts and salt in a food processor and blend on medium speed. The nuts will break down into small pieces before becoming sticky. About 4-6 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl every couple minutes to ensure you get an even texture.
- Continue to process until the macadamia nuts have turned into a creamy paste. The more you blend, the smoother it will be.
That’s not the only way to enjoy some 5 nut granola with your ice cream either.
- Crumble some Cayenne Goji on top for some zest and extra crunch, or even use your favorite flavor to create other sweet treats (like our Nutty Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Squares) to be mixed in a homemade float or flurry.
Let us know how it goes!