We’re so excited and grateful to be partnering with our friend Marina. This month she created this super delicious (and beautiful!) yoghurt smoothie bowl recipe including figs, a seasonal summer fruit. Check it out!
Yoghurt Happiness Bowl
Yoghurt Base Ingredients:
- 1 cup plain Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 apple cut into bite-sized pieces (I use Pink Lady)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 6-8 blackberries
- 6-8 raspberries
- 1/4-1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 figs
- 1 dollop orange marmalade
- 1 Tbsp. almond butter
- 2-3 Tbsp. 5 Nut Granola (Cinnamon Vanilla)
- In a medium mixing bowl combine yoghurt, apple, banana, and berries. You can use whichever berries you like and are in season. I like to put them in whole and mash them lightly with the back of my spoon. It turns the yoghurt a beautiful color.
- Next add the cinnamon to your taste and just a pinch of salt to enhance the flavor (trust me). If you are using unsweetened yoghurt, you can add a sweetener of your choice. I like stevia, but maple syrup would also be delicious!
- Spoon the mixture into your own bowl and top with cut figs. Add a jam or marmalade that you love and your favorite nut butter. Finally, top with a generous few tablespoons of 5 Nut Granola.
- Find a cozy place to sit and get comfy with your own personal bowl of happiness.
We’d love you to try this incredible yoghurt smoothie bowl for yourself. When you do please post a photo, tag us @betterthanprovisions and tell us what you think.