Low Carb Almond Flour Pancakes
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups blanched almond flour (about 250g)
- ¼ cup Granulated Erythritol
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Additional oil for the pan
Ingredient Options for Serving:
- Coconut whipped cream (or whipped cream of your choice)
- Fresh berries
- Drizzle of Maple Syrup or Honey
- ¼ - ½ cup Better Than Granola - any flavor
- In a large blender combine the eggs, almond milk, oil, and vanilla. Blend 30 seconds to combine. Add the almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt and blend again until smooth. Let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and lightly grease with a little oil. Use about 3 tablespoons of batter for each pancake and spread into a 3 or 4 inch circle. Cook the pancakes until bubbles begin to appear on the tops and the edges are set and dry, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip the pancakes and continue to cook until golden brown on the second side, another 2 to 4 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more butter or oil to the pan as needed.
- Serve topped with whipped cream, honey/syrup if using, fresh berries, and granola.
HUGE thank you to Carolyn of All Day I Dream About Food for the original recipe!
Do you have a favorite way to use our 5 Nut Granola in your daily recipes? We'd love to hear some of your ideas!