This month we’re featuring something to satisfy your sweet tooth that won’t cause your blood sugar to go into overdrive: a creamy and delicious vegan and sugar-free 5 ingredient chocolate pudding with crunchy 5 Nut Granola topping from @deathfreefoodie!
- 16oz Silken tofu
- 1/2 cup @lakanto Monk fruit
- 1/3 cup Coconut milk (Any vegan milk)
- 3/4 cup Cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Chia seeds
Favorite Pudding Topping:
- Top with your favorite 5 Nut granola. Pictured here is the Cacao Cayenne Goji. The Cinnamon Vanilla and Pumpkin Pie with Apple granola also pair well, but we love the spice so much!
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend.
- Add your favorite 5 Nut Granola topping.
- Eat right away or allow it to thicken in the fridge for 30min.
Simple, right? Just because it’s easy doesn’t mean it’s not delicious!
Sometimes we all need to feel like we’re indulging with something special. This vegan and sugar-free pudding is just the ticket. Give it a try, snap a photo, and tag us on social media. We’d love to hear how you’re enjoying this one!
And if you haven’t yet, make sure you follow Hannah @deathfreefoodie on Instagram! Hannah offers reviews for vegan options in Tucson. Her feed is not only helpful, it’s beautiful!