Save this RECIPE! This one is simple for those busy mornings or an afternoon snack and will support your best health in 2022!
Fruit-On-The-Bottom Chia Pudding
- ¼ cup Chia Seeds
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (or milk of your choice)
- ½ cup Frozen Berries (thawed)
- 2 tbsp Almond Butter (or nut butter of your choice) - optional
- ¼ cup Better Than Granola
- For chia pudding: In a large bowl, combine the chia seeds with the almond milk and whisk well, making sure all the seeds are incorporated. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or overnight to thicken.
- Divide the thawed berries between jars and add the chia pudding mixture on top. Top with almond butter and granola.
- Storage: Store chia pudding in the fridge for up to 4-5 days.
- Additional Toppings: Blackberries, sliced peaches, or any chopped fruit you like.
- Likes it Sweet: Add a drizzle of honey or maple syrup.
When you make this, we’d love to see it! Be sure to snap a photo and tag us at @betterthanprovisions!