Frozen Yogurt Bark
(Serves about 6)
- 1 - 16oz container of unsweetened yogurt (or 2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup (optional)
- 2-3 Tablespoons powdered monkfruit/erythritol blend (optional)
- 1 Cup 5 Nut Grain-Free Granola
- 1/2 cup bite-site bits of berries (or other fruit)
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper
- Add the maple and vanilla to the yogurt and stir to combine. For added sweetness or in place of the maple syrup, mix in desired amount of powdered sweetener.
- Spread the yogurt mixture as evenly as possible onto the parchment. It should be about 1/4 inch thick.
- Sprinkle 5 Nut Granola over the top. Then add the fruit bites. Using a piece of parchment press the granola and fruit into the yogurt a little.
- Place in the freezer for about 3 hours or until frozen. Cut or break into pieces.
- Store leftover bark in the freezer for up to 3 months.