12 servings (1 serving = 1 cluster)
- ¾ cup greek yogurt
- 1 ¼ cup Better Than Granola (any flavor)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, wax paper or a silicone mat.
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix well to combine. Scoop the mixture and transfer to the lined baking sheet, forming clusters of about 2 to 2.5 inches.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours before serving. Enjoy!
- Dairy Free: use coconut yogurt instead.
- Additional toppings: Top with hemp seeds, bee pollen, or pomegranate seeds.
- More Flavor: Add maple syrup.
- Leftovers: Keep frozen in an airtight container or freezer
These clusters are a great mid-day snack that will curb your cravings for something rich and a little bit sweet. No matter how you choose to enjoy them, we promise they won’t last long.
Don’t forget to save this post for future reference. Making a batch? Take a picture and tag us at @betterthanprovisions. We feel so honored when you make our recipes!