Granola for breakfast doesn’t need to just mean adding some milk or yogurt. It can be even more satisfying and hassle free for an easy morning routine.
Try these delicious 5 Nut Granola Breakfast Cookies! They’re a breeze to whip up, and you can make them in advance so the whole family can conveniently grab and go.
5 Nut Granola Breakfast Cookies
- 2 cups Oats (rolled)
- 3 Banana (mashed)
- 1/2 cup All Natural Peanut or Almond Butter
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup 5 Nut Granola (any flavor - can be chopped but not essential)
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (177ºC), and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the oats, mashed banana, nut butter, and sea salt and mix well. Fold in the granola and chocolate chips, and mix again until well combined.
- Using a tablespoon or cookie scoop, drop large tablespoon portions onto parchment. Using lightly wet hands (to keep batter from sticking), flatten and shape slightly. Place on the baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove cookies and let cool on the baking sheet for at least 10 minutes. Enjoy!
No Peanut Butter - Use almond, cashew, or sunflower seed butter instead.
Gluten-Free - Use certified gluten-free oats.
Sugar-Free - Use 100% or sugar-free chocolate chips, dried cranberries, or raisins.
Leftovers - Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 4 to 5 days or freeze them.
Serving Size - One serving is equal to two cookies. Like bigger cookies? Double ‘em up on the baking sheet and add 2 minutes to the baking time!
Who says you can’t have cookies for breakfast? Give these a try and let us know what you think.
How do YOU enjoy your 5 Nut Granola each day? We’d love to see your creations.