Better Than Banana Split
- Plain Yogurt - thicker works best
- Cocoa powder
- No sugar added berry jam (any flavor will work - we chose prickly pear)
- Crushed unsweetened Pineapple
- Sugar free chocolate syrup @choczero
- Whipped cream (light or sugar-free)
- Your favorite 5 Nut Granola Flavor
- Cherries and strawberries for garnish (optional)
- Divide the yogurt into thirds. Leave ⅓ plain, mix cocoa powder into ⅓, and some berry jam into the last ⅓. The yogurt can be partially frozen before use, but if the yogurt is really thick it’s not necessary.
- Split the banana.
- Place 3 scoops of yogurt down the center of the split banana.
- Top with jam, pineapple, chocolate syrup.
- Finish with a sprinkling of 5 Nut Granola, whipped cream, and cherries.
Naturally we’re aiming to keep things low-carb and with few added sugars over here, but what are some of your go-to, must-have toppings for a banana split? Let us know!