- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or your preferred nut butter)
- 1/2 cup coconut butter (you could also double up on your nut butter)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 - 1 cup chopped 5 Nut Granola (any flavor)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Stir together nut butter, coconut butter, and oil in a metal bowl atop a pan of heated water (on the stove works best) until you get to a soup consistency.
- Remove bowl and stir in granola and seeds.
- Using a tablespoon scoop out servings to fill silicone cupcake tray (quantity 24). If you don’t have a silicone tray you could use mini muffin or cupcake liners on a sheet pan.
- Place in freezer for 10-15 mins or until solid.
- Pop each bomb out of the tray and place in a freezer safe container.
Leave in the freezer throughout the week to grab as a snack. They're great with morning coffee or after a workout!
Take a photo, tag us at @betterthanprovisions and let us know what you think! We'd love to know how you enjoy them.