Granola Butter Fat Bombs
(Ingredients for 18 servings)
- 1 package of 5 Nut Granola (¾ cup of the butter)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 2 tbsps powdered monk fruit sweetener (optional if you want it sweeter)
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Put the package of 5 Nut Granola in a food processor or high speed blender. Process until a creamy consistency is reached. Reserve ¾ cup of the butter and transfer the rest to a container and store in the refrigerator.
- Melt the 5 Nut Granola butter and coconut oil in a pot over low heat. Add the cacao powder and sweetener (if using). Stir to combine.
- Ladle the mix (1 tbsp per serving) into a mini silicone mold and sprinkle sea salt on top. Place in the freezer to set for about 30 minutes. Remove from the mold and enjoy!
No Coconut Oil? Use coconut butter instead.
No Silicone Mold? Use parchment-lined mini muffin molds.
To store, refrigerate in an air-tight container for up to 7 days or freeze for up to 3 months.